Click image below for a quick video preview of last month’s meeting
Our September Meetings will be OPEN TO ALL APPLICANTS for NEW LICENSES! So spread the word. All applicants are encouraged to attend our meetings to start learning about the industry they may join soon! This opportunity serves both those who are already in the industry and their potential new partners! Please pass on to those who you may know who are applying for licenses to come meet the existing Arizona MMJ Industry members, including those wholesalers that can help their new dispensaries get quickly stocked and selling while they develop their own cultivation capabilities.
The restaurant will be open prior to our event for those of you that would like to take advantage of this venue to schedule early meetings with fellow MMJ professionals.
Food will be provided by weedmaps®.
As usual, the meeting is at no cost and is open to all dispensary principals (i.e. dispensary directors and officers), dispensary agents, and invitees of dispensary principals.
The agenda for this month’s meeting will be:
5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. VIP Reception with members of the ARIZONA LEGISLATURE (DONATION REQUESTED FOR THIS)
2016-2017 Legislative Wrap up & Future Plans from State Representatives with numerous Arizona State Representatives will be present to meet industry leaders and talk about the 2016 Legislative session and share with us their vision for the 2017 FIREWALL they can provide. Building relationships with State Representatives at our meetings is critical to being ready to fend off any anti-medical marijuana legislation that unenlightened legislators may try to pass in the future.
6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Registration and Networking
Free food and Door Prizes as well as cash bar upstairs and down
7:00 p.m. to 8:30 Scheduled Program including
EVENT UPDATES- Southwest Cannabis Conference & Expo (SWCCExpo), Phoenix Business Journal Debate & Cannabis Career Days & Top Golf & Investor Seminar & Future Meeting Updates form Promoters!
- The MPP PROP 205 Update and Gifting Announcement Opportunities
- Dispensary Charitable Activity of the Month- MONARCH Dispensary
- Marketing and Advertising Tricks by New Times
- Mj Dispensing Solutions- Clint Ayler
- Medical Doctor “working with certification clinics”
- Raising Capital Opps and Pitfalls- Turin Capital
- High Level Construction- RD Henderson- Dispensary & Cultivation Buildout
- WEEDMAPS will give updates about activities in the the State and Nationwide
- Legislative Update with WeediaBuzz & Policyquake
- Continued Networking 8:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (or later, the restaurant is open until 12 p.m.)
HOTEL WILL OFFER DISCOUNTS ON ROOMS UNDER CODE “MITA” FOR THOSE FROM OUT OF TOWN WISHING TO STAY THE NIGHT!
Please R.S.V.P. here so that we can have a better count for food!
WHEN: Wednesday, September 28,2016
WHERE: Saguaro Hotel Old Town Scottsdale 4000 N. Drinkwater Blvd Scottsdale, AZ 85251
For more info call: Gordon Hamilton or Demitri Downing at (520) 909-4334 or email: email@example.com