Phoenix, AZ – The Yes on 205 campaign will announce endorsements from the Arizona Democratic Party, La Paz County Republican Committee, Arizona Liberty Caucus, Arizona Libertarian Party, and more than a dozen state and local elected officials
Former Republican Senate Majority Leader and Goldwater Institute Chair Dr. Tom Patterson will join Democratic legislators and school officials, a Cato scholar, and the chair of the Arizona Libertarian Party in front of the state capitol Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. to voice support for Prop. 205
News conference at which Arizona conservatives, progressives, and libertarians will unite in support of Prop. 205, the initiative to regulate marijuana like alcohol
Wednesday, October 5, 10:30 a.m. MST
In front of the Arizona State Capitol, 1700 W. Washington St.
- State Rep. Mark Cardenas
- State Rep. Ken Clark
- State Rep. Juan Mendez
- Devin del Palacio, Tolleson Union High School District Governing Board Vice President
- Stanford Prescott, Phoenix Union High School District Governing Board Member
- Dr. Jeffrey Singer, Cato Institute Adjunct Scholar
- Dr. Tom Patterson, Chair of the Goldwater Institute (2000-2015), Arizona Senate Majority Leader (1993-1996), Past President of the Arizona Chapter of the American College of Emergency Physicians
- Michael Kielsky, Chair of the Arizona Libertarian Party
The Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol is supporting Proposition 205, an initiative on the November 2016 ballot that would end marijuana prohibition in Arizona and replace it with a system in which marijuana is regulated and taxed like alcohol.
For more information, visit http://www.RegulateMarijuana.org.